Saya sayangkan awak

Daisypath Friendship tickers

My Follower

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FOREVER & REMEMBER

Do you think about me
 Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?
In the middle of the night when you awake..  
Are you calling out my name?
Forget Him
Forget His name, forget his face
Forget his kiss,
His warm embrace                                                            
Forget the love you once knew,
Remember he has someone new
Forget him when they payed your song,                                     
Remember when you cryed all night long
Forget his laugh,forget his grin 
Forget the dimples in his chin                                          
Forget the way held you tight 
Remember he's with her tonight 
Forget the time that moved it's past 
Forget he said he'd leave u never 
Remember that he's gone FOREVER..
 I LOVE U...             
It's only me missing you......

0 comments: